Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What Drives Your Life?

Day 3 of "The Purpose Driven Life"

While I was in my MBA program, my classmates always joked about how tough our program was. We all had a single purpose in this program. Everyone’s purpose was to finish his or her degree. We always said, “I can see a light at end of the tunnel. It is not an on coming train.” :-)

I am driven by fear of failures in many situations. I like to plan things, weight my risks and evaluate my alternatives before executing. I know that God is guiding me. I should not fear the uncertainties in life. Just like I can see a light at end of tunnel. I am pretty sure it is not an on coming train. ;-) God has enough grace and mercy for all of us. So what drives you in your life?

Light at end of tunnel


Image credit for light at end of tunnel: http://www.texasescapes.com

God is watching over us - do not afraid